Routine Inspections – The most important thing it’s you needs to look after your wrought and maintain it regularly, repair damaged paint and inspect it occasionally. You’ll be able to build up a conditional assessment and identify where’s your wrought iron might need intervention.
Keep it Clean – Cleaning wrought iron should be part of your care routine and maintenance. Wrought iron is usually low maintenance requiring minimum intervention if cared for properly. You need to avoid serious issues that will makes your wrought iron go rust so that you could save your money for wrought iron restoration works.
Accumulated dirt could be removed by hand, using water, or mix water with a little detergent, and a cloth or soft bristle brush. It’s important not to use too much amount of water, and do not use high water hose pressure. Wrought iron need to dried out after cleaning to prevent trapping water. Even a very tiny of corrosion could be removed by using a bronze wire brush or chisel and sandpaper before repainting your wrought iron. Be careful not to harm the ironwork and do not use mechanical tools.
Painting Ironwork – Minor patch repairs can normally be undertaken by the owner but it is essential to follow some basic procedures to ensure the paintwork doesn’t subsequently fail.
- With installing wrought iron gates would give a great benefit as it can make an excellent security measure. We often see security highlighted in the media as being a huge issue for domestic and industrial premises and wrought iron gates are a great solution. Wrought iron gates offer maximum security without having diminishing your view and visibility of surroundings. You can easily see folks approaching your property plus they are kept back by the gates themselves. Along with improved visibility and the durability and strength of the material in which wrought iron gates are manufactured they prove a rebellious defence against intruders. The most obvious benefit is also the most important one.
- Wrought iron gates homeowners will find the most popular due to their increased durability. Unlike your traditional wood made gates and fences wrought iron doesn’t degrade over time. It proves less susceptible to weather harm and erosion. Also it requires less maintenance and restoration. For instance you will only have to re-paint your wrought iron gate.
- If you regularly check them at least twice a year for indications of wear and split then you can maintain track of any fixes that might need in order to be done. Due to the material of these wrought iron gates they will often last a considerable amount of time before requiring any hefty repairs. As part of good regular maintenance and a protective measure to ensure they do last longer consider giving them a great clean occasionally. A basic cleaning solution is to utilize a wire brush to get rid of any mud or dirt and also to rinse with using normal water.
At Xtreme arrow, we design, fabricate and supply gates, grilles and fences to fit your preferences and specifications.
With more than 10 years of experience both supplying and fitting specialist fabricated gates, fencing, railings and other fencing systems, the Xtreme Arrow Contractors metal fabrication team is fully capable of meeting all your metalwork needs. Our services range from the fabrication of custom-made gates and fencing to highly complicated designs. We fabricate, supply and fit security gates, grilles and fences for commercial decorative and increase security for your home or property.
All our gates are custom-made and we can fabricate one off designs to meet customers’ particular needs. Whether you need high security gates or a more elaborately designed entrance gate we can help.
Below are the listings of works we specialize in for homes, offices, commercial & industrial places
- Main gate from the material according to your liking. – Stainless Steel / Fully Aluminum
- Auto gate
- Balcony glass railing
- Glass roofing
- Iron grille
- Pergola roofing
- Wrought iron grilles and fences
- Metal rack
- Polycarbonate skylight
- Wooden fences
Please contact us Xtreme Arrow to make inquiries & appointments. We hope you will make Xtreme Arrow your number one choice.
Tel: (Mr Chua) 012-627 1317 | (Mr Darren) 017-602 7188