Wrought iron services
steps to clean wrought iron gates
- Fill up a spray bottle or bucket with warm drinking water. In case you are cleaning large items such as wrought iron gate, fencing or furniture, a bucket may work best. For wrought iron smaller items, a spray bottle it’s enough.
- Put in a mild soap such as household cleaner or perhaps dish washing liquid to clean the excess dirt obtained by outdoor ornaments in your wrought iron.
- Get rid of any items from the particular wrought iron, if you’re put something on your wrought iron.
- Spray the particular cleaning cloth together with your cleaning solution till thoroughly dampened or soak a clean cloth or sponge in the water in case you are using a bucket.
- Clean the wrought iron gates within a circular motion, working within small sections at the time, removing all excess dirt or dust. Re-dampen the cloth or sponge as necessary.
- Empty the spray bottle or bucket when finished. Rinse and re-fill with clean water.
- Rinse your sponge or cloth carefully to remove all the cleaning solution.
- Wipe the wrought iron gates again with using the clean drinking water, making sure to wash the cloth or sponge frequently. If you have a water hose at your house, you can use that to wash the wrought iron gates. It will be more easier.
- Let the wrought iron gates dry completely.